The Motu E’e Island Wedding PackageOnly a 5 minute boat ride away from the mainland Motu E’e is the classic picture postcard of a small palm tree fringed tropical island, quiet, unspoiled and surrounded by pristine turquoise lagoon and coral reef. The setting is otherworldly in its beauty and charm, a perfect spot to tie the knot.
From $1900 per Couple
This package can easily be booked as outlined below and you can talk to your Weddings Cook Islands Personal Wedding Planner about the optional extras available to you to add to this Aitutaki Wedding Package.
Motu E'e Wedding package includes:
- Full services of your own personal wedding planner (includes unlimited emails prior to arrival full consultation shortly after your arrival in Cook Islands and attendance on your wedding day)
- Marriage license, including transport to and from registry office to process the marriage license
- Marriage Certificate and Apostille Seal
- Minister/Celebrant with full consultation prior to your special day to personalise the wedding service
- Witnesses (if required)
- Beachfront with decorated signing table (white linen)
- A traditional string band during your ceremony
- Accommodation and boat transfers to and from Motu E’e for Bride and Groom
Wine & Dine
- Bridal bouquet or flower garland (neck ei)
- Button hole or flower garland (neck ei) for the Groom
- Bottle of chilled sparkling wine to toast your new life together!
- Cook Islands commemorative gift to you